ITEMS & UPDATES
- Welcome to the Erie Pa Charter
Boat Association website!
- Next Regular Meetings: August
20, 2016 @ Erie Yacht Club, Erie Pa. 7pm start. Annual picnic is set
for September 10th at the yacht club. Next guest speaker will be Jeanette
Schnars with weather buoy updates and member Thad P. hitting up the
salmon in Alaska!
- Home of the 2016 Great Lakes Walleye
University and Expo Weekend. Our 2016 weekend was a great success,
thanks to the 200 students who attended. We will be doing another
one in April 2017. Stay tuned!
- Stay tuned for LEAC news (Lake Erie
Advisory Committee) as we are a committee member and will be bringing
you the latest in legislation changes/updates for our local fishing
industry in Pa waters of Lake Erie.
- NEW: Online membership registration
and renewals are still available for 2016. Scroll down for details.
- The Rickloff Communittee Boathouse
is our new home! From now on, monthy meetings will be conducted here...at
the Erie Yacht Club.
Erie Yacht Club
Rickloff Community Boathouse (new building with the blue roof along
the west fill)
Erie PA 16507
will no longer have monthly meetings in October, November, December,
February and March. The annual January meeting will still take place
in Erie, normally at the Tom Ridge Center.
- We are still accepting shirt orders.
Orders can be made at our monthly meeting or by contacting Mark Boch
via E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org We have a variety of styles and
colors available for purchase:- Short Sleeve T-shirts- Long Sleeve
T-shirts- Hooded Sweat Shirts
- If you have an interest in speaking
at the meeting or know of a guest speaker that may be of interest
to the group please contact Jason Whitman at email@example.com
Renewals and New Applications
- NEW: 2016 Memberships
are now available online! Fill out the ez form below by clicking "register
now" and then check out with PayPal, debit or credit card. You
don't need a PayPal account. Also, dues will be accepted at any monthly
meeting by cash or check. Both USCG Licensed Captains and drug tested
Mates are added to our Directory listings.
We have 5 styles of memberships to cater to everyone:
1. General Membership - 15.00 for
the general public/boater/fisherman
2. Mates Membership - 25.00 for uscg working charter boat mates
3. Captains Membership - 50.00 for uscg licensed charter boat captains
4. Business Membership - 100.00 for all businesses
5. Organizations/Clubs Membership - free with reciprocal web link
Click here to fill in your membership information, then
go to step 2
Step 2 Pay
here! Click the correct membership option below in the dropdown list
that you wish to pay for...and then hit the BUY NOW button.