ITEMS & UPDATES
- Next General Meetings: June 10,
July 8 and August 19
- Navionics chart for Lake Erie is
now LIVE on our site. Click the link above to navigate around and
study your favorite fishing spots in high def details!
- Mark your calendar...Annual Picnic/pig
roast: Sept 9, 2017 @ Erie Yacht Club, Erie Pa. 5pm start. Annual
picnic is set for September 9th at the yacht club. We are having a
pig roast! Members and immediate family only. Please bring a covered
- Stay tuned for LEAC news (Lake Erie
Advisory Committee) as we are a committee member and will be bringing
you the latest in legislation changes/updates for our local fishing
industry in Pa waters of Lake Erie.
- NEW: Online membership registration
and renewals are still available for 2017. Scroll down for details.
- The Rickloff Communittee Boathouse
is our new home! From now on, monthy meetings will be conducted here...at
the Erie Yacht Club.
Erie Yacht Club
Rickloff Community Boathouse (new building with the blue roof along
the west fill)
Erie PA 16507
will no longer have monthly meetings in October, November, December,
February and March. The annual January meeting will still take place
in Erie, normally at the Tom Ridge Center.
- We are still accepting shirt orders.
Orders can be made at our monthly meeting or by contacting Mark Boch
via E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org We have a variety of styles and
colors in stock for purchase:- Short Sleeve T-shirts- Long Sleeve
T-shirts- Hooded Sweat Shirts
- If you have an interest in speaking
at the meeting or know of a guest speaker that may be of interest
to the group please contact Jason Whitman at email@example.com
Renewals and New Applications
- NEW: 2017 Memberships
are now available online! Fill out the ez form below by clicking "register
now" and then check out with PayPal, debit or credit card. You
don't need a PayPal account. Also, dues will be accepted at any monthly
meeting by cash or check. Both USCG Licensed Captains and drug tested
Mates are added to our Directory listings.
We have 5 styles of memberships to cater to everyone:
1. General Membership - 15.00 for
the general public/boater/fisherman
2. Mates Membership - 25.00 for uscg working charter boat mates
3. Captains Membership - 50.00 for uscg licensed charter boat captains
4. Business Membership - 100.00 for all businesses
5. Organizations/Clubs Membership - free with reciprocal web link
Click here to fill in your membership information, then
go to step 2
Step 2 Pay
here! Click the correct membership option below in the dropdown list
that you wish to pay for...and then hit the BUY NOW button.