- Next General Summer Meetings: June
9th, July 14th and August 18th...all 7pm at the Erie Yacht Club
- Annual pig roast is set for September
8th at 5pm.
- Please visit our page "Project
iTAG", the new telemetry tag study for our local walleye
migration here in PA as we (along with the SON's and EPSFA) work with
the PA Fish Commission Biologists on tracking fish movement across
the lake. The tags are now inside the fish!
- Online membership registration and
renewals are now available for 2018. Scroll down for details.
chart for Lake Erie is now LIVE on our site. Click the link above
to navigate around and study your favorite fishing spots in high def
- Stay tuned for LEAC news at our
monthy meetings (Lake Erie Advisory Committee) as we are a committee
member and will be bringing you the latest in legislation changes/updates
for our local fishing industry in Pa waters of Lake Erie.
- The Rickloff Communittee Boathouse
is our new home! From now on, summer monthy meetings will be conducted
here...at the Erie Yacht Club.
Erie Yacht Club
Rickloff Community Boathouse (new building with the blue roof along
the west fill)
Erie PA 16507
- We are still accepting shirt orders.
Orders can be made at our monthly meeting or by contacting Mark Boch
via E-mail at: email@example.com We have a variety of styles and
colors in stock for purchase:- Short Sleeve T-shirts- Long Sleeve
T-shirts- Hooded Sweat Shirts
- If you have an interest in speaking
at the meeting or know of a guest speaker that may be of interest
to the group please contact Jason Whitman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Renewals and New Applications
- NEW: 2018 Memberships
are now available online! Fill out the ez form below by clicking "register
now" and then check out with PayPal, debit or credit card. You
don't need a PayPal account. Also, dues will be accepted at any monthly
meeting by cash or check. Both USCG Licensed Captains and drug tested
Mates are added to our Directory listings.
We have 5 styles of memberships to cater to everyone:
1. General Membership - 15.00 for
the general public/boater/fisherman
2. Mates Membership - 25.00 for uscg working charter boat mates
3. Captains Membership - 50.00 for uscg licensed charter boat captains
4. Business Membership - 100.00 for all businesses
5. Organizations/Clubs Membership - free with reciprocal web link
Click here to fill in your membership information, then
go to step 2
Step 2 Pay
here! Click the correct membership option below in the dropdown list
that you wish to pay for...and then hit the BUY NOW button.